- Federal Tax Forms
- State Tax Forms
- City of Pittsburgh Tax Forms
- Keystone Collections Group - Taxpayer Forms
- Allegheny County Property Assessment Forms
Paper copies of the following forms are available at C.C. Mellor Library:
- 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ (Federal Income Tax)
- PA-40 (State Income Tax)
- PA-1000 (State Property Tax or Rent Rebate Claim)
Free Tax Preparation
C.C. Mellor Library offers free tax preparation services through AARP during tax season. Appointments are available for Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in February and March. Space is limited, so call the library beginning January 3 to set up an appointment.
ALL TAX APPOINTMENTS FOR FEBRUARY AND MARCH 2017 ARE FULL. To be placed on our waiting list, call the library. For more information on tax services in the area, call the United Way hotline at 211 or visit their website.