The free workshop will feature presentations from a home ownership counselor, loan officer, real estate agent, home inspector, and insurance broker.
- How your credit score affects your mortgage rate.
- The various loan options available to borrowers.
- How to plan for a down payment and closing costs.
- How to shop for a home.
- The types of insurance all homeowners need.
- How to maintain your home after purchase and avoid foreclosure.
By completing this workshop and meeting one-on-one with a home ownership counselor, you’ll earn a Homebuyer Education Certificate valid for one year.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.