Free income tax preparation
COVID-19 UPDATE: There will be NO TAX PREPARATION available at CCM in 2021. We regret that we are unable to provide this service this year. For tax preparation resources, call United Way at 211 or visit the AARP tax aide website.
During tax season, CCM Edgewood will typically have a limited supply of federal form 1080 (and instruction booklet) and PA-40.
Tax forms print for free at CCM Edgewood and CCM Forest Hills. Learn more about printing
- Download IRS forms– view and download federal tax forms
- Order IRS forms– order print copies of federal tax forms to be delivered by mail
- Pennsylvania State Tax Forms– view and download state tax forms
Voting & Elections
Voting is now easier and more accessible for millions of Pennsylvanians. Voters now have more options, including:
- Mail-in voting: votesPA.com/MailBallot
- More time to register to vote: votesPA.com/Register
- Online request for mail-in ballots: votesPA.com/ApplyMailBallot
Learn more about election security and accessiblity at votespa.com/Security
Get more election information from the PA Department of State:
alleghenyvotes.com — Allegheny County’s site for voter registration, absentee and mail-in ballots, new voting machine demonstrations, and more
votesPA.com — Pennsylvania’s site for voter registration, finding your polling place, absentee ballots, and more
vote411.org — by the League of Women Voters for candidate information, ballot information, and more
League of Women Voters of Pittsburgh Voter Resources — Nonpartisan and reliable information for the 2020 General Election process, resources for youth empowerment, voter registration, mail-in voting, and more
Become a poll worker in Allegheny County — Apply online to become a poll worker. Poll workers in Allegheny County are paid.