In accordance with the Allegheny County stay-at-home order issued 11/18/2020, C.C. Mellor Memorial Library will return to curbside-only service starting 11/19/2020. Learn more
Latest Library News
- Thanksgiving HoursHappy Thanksgiving! Both CCM Edgewood and CCM Forest Hills will be closed entirely (i.e. no curbside service either) on Wednesday 11/25 and Thursday 11/26. Curbside and telephone service will resume on Friday 11/27.
- Give Big Pittsburgh is December 1Give Big Pittsburgh is an online giving day hosted by the Pittsburgh Magazine & the Pittsburgh Foundation. Can C.C. Mellor Memorial Library count on your support? Visit www.givebigpittsburgh.com on Tuesday, December 1 and make a donation to CCM during this one-day-only giving event. Help us reach our fundraising goal! This year, CCM has a $2,000 match […]
- C.C. Mellor Memorial Library will return to curbside-only service starting 11/19/2020In accordance with the Allegheny County stay-at-home order issued 11/18/2020, C.C. Mellor Memorial Library will return to curbside-only service starting 11/19/2020. Patrons are encouraged continue to place holds on items and call the library for contactless curbside pickup of those items. Library staff will be available to assist via phone (412-731-0909) Monday-Saturday 12 p.m.-6 p.m. […]
- We Love Our Patrons!Wow! During Love Your Library month, C.C. Mellor Memorial Library raised $26,456! Those funds will be partially matched by the Jack Buncher Foundation, so that number is still growing! This success was only possible through the generosity of our patrons. Your support means the world to us, and we are excited to continue to provide […]
- CCM Edgewood Will Reopen On Monday, July 13Starting Monday, July 13, CCM Edgewood will be open to the public for limited hours. CCM Edgewood will be open 12-6 p.m., Monday-Saturday. A dedicated browsing hour for seniors and high-risk individuals is 11 a.m.-12 p.m. on Wednesdays. CCM Forest Hills remains limited to curbside pickup. It will not reopen until approved by the Forest […]